- The exam covers American history from the Civil War to 1960.
- You should study your notes and the tests and quizzes you have had
throughout the semester.
- Consult the History Outline if you
are missing any notes.
- Most of the questions on the exam will come from old tests and quizzes.
- Click on the links below for copies of old tests and quizzes and
specific information on what to study.
- There will be some questions based on the
- The exam is comprised of the following types of questions.
- Short Answer
- Longer Answer
- Here are copies of the tests and some of the quizzes.